painted string

just the knitting

Friday, June 09, 2006

Not quite knitting. But sheep!



Setting up this blog and getting it just how I want is proving a little harder than I'd thought. Mainly because I am simultaneously moving to a new apartment and studying for nursing boards...not my ideal situation. But I do look forward to having an online space to catalogue and share my knitting progress, and I hope it also inspires me to play around some more with my camera. All of this will have to happen in a week or two when my life settles down and I have more time for online tomfoolery.
In the meantime, here is a picture of a sheep. A sheep made of found coral, that is. At an outdoor art exhibit I saw in Key West. There was a whole cutey flock of them. Not the greatest example of my photographic prowess, it was nighttime and I needed my flash. But at least it's wool-related!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home